Our Commitment to Privacy
EndyMed Medical LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
What Information We Collect
At EndyMed Medical LTD we collect and store personal information about you in order to provide you our best knowledge, services and products. We gather this information about you when you interact with us and when you use our products and services, including, but not limited to, when you purchase our products, install our products application, contact us by our web site, communicate with us by e-mail or in any social media functions concerning our products and services.
The Information that we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- personal information such as your name, date of birth and gender.
- Health related information such as your skin coloring, wrinkles and other information relating your skin. We committed to minimize the health-related information we collect only to what relevant for providing you our best information, service and products.
- contact information such as email address, postal address and telephone number.
- A record of the correspondence between us if you contact us by telephone, email, or contact us form in our web site.
- When you visit our web site, we also collect some information automatically using google analytics. This information includes, but not limited to: information related to the browser, device or operating system that you use to access our Services, information on actions taken on our web site including, but not limited to, pages viewed, dates and times of visits and time spent on each page and general geographic information. Please notice, that the information we get using google analytics is anonymous and not contain any identifiable information about you.
How We Use This Information and what is the legal base for this use
We process your personal data for the following purposes, among others:
- When you contact us by our web site, e-mail or social media – we collect and process this information to provide you our best knowledge, information and products and to verify that our products fit your needs. The legal base for that processing is your consent as stated in Article 6(1)(a) in the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- When you purchase our products and install the products application – we collect and process this information to :
- process and fulfill your order and to provide products and services you have requested.
- provide customer service care and to get product feedbacks and complains from you.
- send you information about changes to our products, terms or policies.
the legal base for this processing is the necessary processing for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, as stated in Article 6(1)(b) in the EU General Data Protection Regulation. This legal basis shall also refer to such processing operations that are necessary in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract.
- If we need to process personal data for compliance with a legal obligation of our company, the legal basis for this shall be Article 6(1)(c) in the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- If processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by our company or by a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override this first interest of our company or a third party, this processing shall take place on the legal basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Who We Share This Data With
we share your personal data with trusted third parties we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf including, but not limited to, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of our products, handling payments, hosting services, database maintenance, delivery of your order and conducting analytics.
In all cases, the third party is acting in compliance with EndyMed Medical LTD.express instructions and in accordance with this Policy, confidentiality and levels of security.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
Retaining Your data
Where we process pre-sale personal data, we will keep this data for 2 years.
When personal data is processed by cause of a contract, the data will be kept for 5 years after sale.
Your Information and Countries Outside of Europe
The personal data that we process may be transferred to, process or stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We committed to process any EU personal information in third countries which approved as adequate by the European Commission or through the use of the European Commission’s standard data protection clauses.
Further information may be obtained from our Data Protection Officer.
We have put in place physical, administrative, and technical procedures and measures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use the personal data we use correctly. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the personal data we use.
To our EU-Customers:
You have numerous rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to request that we transfer or report elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator.
If you want to exercise your rights as listed above, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
Getting in Touch
We hope that we can satisfy inquiries you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, you can get in touch with us at: support@tryNEWA.com, calling us at: 800-314-7508
From time to time, we may update this notice. We will notify you about any upcoming material changes by either sending you an email to the email address you most recently provided to us or by prominently posting a notice on our Services. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this notice so that you know what personal data we collect, how we use it, and with whom we share it.